- Promptly and warmly greet guests; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follows proper cash-handling procedures.
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Career development opportunities
- Great training program leading to management opportunities
- Retention bonus
- Direct deposit or pay card
- Employee meal incentives
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas