- Prepare items such as sauces, soups, etc.
- Prepare all orders as turned in by wait staff and ensures all orders cooked quickly and according to order; also ensures that food leaves the kitchen in peak condition.
- Learn menus, recipes, preparation, and presentation.
- Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
- Cook only sufficient food in advance to cover expected business volume and to maintain quality.
- Prepare all food for next shift and for the following day as required and directed by Supervisor.
- Maintain the work area, including all counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and work safety regulations.
- Produce all orders required by business volume and supervisor, as quickly and efficiently as possible, and to produce the highest quality product. Also, to produce all orders on an a la carte basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Career development opportunities
- Great training program leading to management opportunities
- Retention bonus
- Direct deposit or pay card
- Employee meal incentives
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas