NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit a nomination at thewww.CottonPatch.com/HeroesCircle and who are18as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents ofThe United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees ofCotton Patch Cafe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees arenot eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet theeligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofCotton Patch Cafeas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting onMonday, August 19, 2019 10:00AM CST and endingFriday, September 20, 2019 4:00PM CST All online entries must be received by Friday, September 20, 2019 4:00PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the onlineform provided atwww.CottonPatch.com/HeroesCircle .The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the solediscretion ofCotton Patch Café. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion ofCotton Patch Café.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receiveCotton Patch Cafe for (1) year in the form of a $600 gift card and a $1,000 donation for school supplies. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cotton Patch Cafe. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except atCotton Patch Café’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission forCottonPatch Cafe to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected byThe Heroes Circle Nomination Committee with the guidance of The Heroes Circle description under the supervision ofCotton Patch Cafe. Winner will be notified byemail within five (5) days following selection of Winner.Cotton Patch Cafeshall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 daysfrom the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (ATCOTTON PATCH CAFE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree thatCotton Patch Cafe, anyone acting on behalf ofCotton Patch Cafe andCotton Patch Cafe’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion ofCotton Patch Cafe. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement ofany proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cotton Patch Cafe from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss,damage, costs or expense, whichCotton Patch Cafe may incur, suffer, or be required topay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions:Cotton Patch Cafe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondCotton Patch Cafe’s control corrupt oraffect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Cotton Patch Cafe may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken byCotton Patch Cafe.Cotton Patch Cafereserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers orattempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.Cotton Patch Cafe has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made,Cotton Patch Cafe reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessCotton Patch Cafeand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners,representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATES ANDTEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputesthat cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located inTexas having jurisdiction. Further, inany such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:Cotton Patch Cafe 600 E DALLAS RD, STE 300, GRAPEVINE, TX 76039.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted Cotton Patch Cafeis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By submitting a nomination You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.